Book Me For Your Event
I believe the greatest thing one can become in life is an inspirer and as such I have devoted my life to helping others become better; a better entrepreneur, a better athlete, a better artist, a better human…whatever better may be. To accomplish this I speak from my heart about my life, the good and the bad. I hold nothing back and I hope I get the opportunity to tell you and your audience one of my many stories.
What you can expect
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels (assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it).
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met (I also want to know how you think I can improve).
More about me
You can get an in-depth overview on my “About” page. I’ve developed a wide variety of speaking skills through some of the roles I’ve served and have honed my communication skills through mentoring, teaching, and public speaking.
My time now is mainly focused on sharing my message and story with others. I guest lecture at the Denver STEM schools, speak at conferences and events, mentor at Founder Institute & Techstars, and help others build amazing businesses and brands.
Here are some highlights of my life that I like to talk about:
- I have built 20 companies that have grown to be worth a combined $100+ million.
- I am a successful professional sports artist.
- I became a sponsored athlete at the age of 39 after running the hardest footrace on the Earth.
- I am one of the top mentors in the world at Founder Institute and a Director Emeritus of the Denver branch and a mentor at Techstars-Boulder.
- I am a proud veteran of the US Army.
- I created a successful Kickstarter campaign.
- I lost my hearing as a child and developed a speech problem and fixed both of them.
- I damaged my brain in a car accident at 24 losing my medical and military career – things turned out ok 🙂
- I’ve produced four comprehensive courses on building startups and brands.
- I am a full-time Inspirer, the greatest job of all 🙂
My speaking topics
I primarily speak on topics related to startups, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, branding, tackling impossible odds, and inspiration.
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to help bring the outcome you desire for your audience.
My most requested topics are listed below. I can present these topics as a keynote or workshop.
- Living at Life’s Edge
- Becoming The Greatest Thing You Can Become in Life
- What I Learned Running the Hardest Footrace On The Earth
- The Relentless Pursuit of Success
- What Does it Mean To Be An Entrepreneur?
- Audacious Innovation
- How Your Personal Brand Can Help You And Your Company
- Ways to Monetize Your Personal Brand
I can also develop a speech/workshop tailored to your specific needs. Just ask!
Let’s discuss your speaking needs
Thanks again for considering me to speak for your event. You can contact me so we can discuss your speaking needs. Just fill out the form below and I’ll get back to shortly.